segunda-feira, 5 de abril de 2010



"..Hey girl, is he everything you wanted in a man?
You know I gave you the world, You had me in the palm of your hand.
So why your love went away? I just can't seem to understand.
Thought it was me and you babe, Me and you until the end, But I guess I was wrong.
Is this the way it's really going down? Is this how we say goodbye? Should've known better when you came around, That you were gonna make me cry.
It's breaking my heart to watch you run around, 'Cause I know that you're living a lie.
That's okay baby 'cause in time you will find...

Now girl, I remember everything that you claimed, You said that you were moving on now And maybe I should do the same.
Funny thing about that is, I was ready to give you my name.
Thought it was me and you, babe
And now, it's all just a shame.
And I guess I was wrong
.."

2 comentários: