sábado, 6 de março de 2010

Hate=Love


I wanted to be in peace, all by myself. You're a mistake that it's getting hard to forget. When I think of you, I just can't stop.. and somehow It's "ok" for me to call you, "drug". It's happening more often than I was expecting and my hate for you is getting higher and higher! Every night I ask my guardian angel to make me dream again, make me an astronaut so I can fly and never come back, because if I do, I will feel the same need to hold you as I was feeling before and that's just killing me inside. But I'm still here, my heart is still with your name on it. I hope that you never feel this way in your life, you won't stand the pain and if that happen I won't be there for you like I was before.

1 comentário:

  1. that's the way it goes. that's the way it was written.
    and hope, this ugly word, will always exist. so, the only thing that we can all do to try to forget all our hopes and ilusions is (just like you said), keep dreaming.
    at least, this is the only way that we can have it all, just like we imagined. *

    ResponderEliminar