quinta-feira, 4 de março de 2010

Truth


"... That morning I decided that I had to do something to kick my thoughts from you, even if it was just for a second. "I'm here now, sitted on a wooded bench, listening to soft music, watching the ocean writing his poems about his feelings and how much he feels alone just by standing there, being part of nature. I'm alone, no one is passing, my mind is peacefull, i'm dreaming. Every word of my music is holding me, now, I feel the meaning more than ever, everything is so simple. "God, how come I never figure this out?", the sea is quiet as me, I look to my left and there you are, smiling for me, just for being there, it's wonderfull to watch you. Then somehow, I just felt this need to kiss you, but I couldn't, I was weak, you were the cause. For the first time, It was just you and me in the world. The wind was blowing gently, as "he" passes you, "he" becomes softer and softer, but no one loves the way you smell, like I do, you were beautiful." It's just me and this bench full of moments, memories of thoose who share their feelings with another person, memories of love. I woke up. Reality is crushing me again, time to go.

3 comentários:

  1. adoro a foto que tens no teu, eu já estava cansada, decidi mudar. mas dou-te o site se quiseres e vais lá ver os templates :p uhuh

    ResponderEliminar
  2. sempre disse que a realidade é nua e crua. há quem acredite, não é?

    ResponderEliminar