quinta-feira, 11 de março de 2010

It's feeding me, It's killing me.



"Every day it's a challenge now. I wish I could just close my eyes and sleep all day. When I wake up, my mind starts thinking. "She" thinks in what I want most, but at the same time, it doesn't know that's pulling me down. I'm always kind a scared, afraid of not being capable to divert my thoughts from you. Right now I'm like a treasure hunter that lost his pearl. It's amazing, how sometimes my body, my mind and heart feels the need of having you. I'll always have to find something to kill time, otherwise, I won't have the strengh, to stop thinking about you.

2 comentários:

  1. it's always hard to find something to kill time :(

    (como te percebo x)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. quando queremos muito muito algo, conseguimos transformar esse desejo em algo real, em algo que possamos verdadeiramente acreditar e tornar um objectivo.
    make it yours. *

    ResponderEliminar